By popular demand - here's all the parts needed to recreate the lights we added to set 40338 - The Christmas Tree.
This was a 'gift with purchase' set released by LEGO in late 2019 for the Christmas season. And it has to be the cutest - and biggest - Christmas tree ever released as a set.
We found the round Technic balls used as baubles are just perfect when lit up with a single LED under each.
Read all about it on our blog post which also contains the instructions for fitting the lights.
This kit contains:
- 4 x White Micro Bit Lights (for the gems at the top)
- 10 x 15cm White Bit Light (for the baubles and the star at the top)
- 2 x 30cm White Bit Lights (to light up the train set)
- 1 x Micro Expansion Board
- 1 x 12 Port Expansion Board (in the middle of the tree)
- 1 x 5cm Connecting Cable (to link the micro board to the 12 port board)
- 1 x 30cm Connecting Cable (feeds out the back)
- 1 x 6 Port Expansion Board (to connect to the power)
- 1 x AA Battery Pack (USB cable available on request)
- 4 x 1x1 Round LEGO Plates (studs) in Reddish Brown
- 2 x 2x2 Round Plate (Inverted) in Clear Trans
Instructions are provided in our blog describing how we lit up this tree!
This kit is powered by an AA battery Pack - 3xAA batteries are required. If you would prefer a USB cable option just leave a comment at checkout and we'll swap that over for you.